Sunday, April 3, 2011

Well that just made no sense

Right, sorry about the long wait and the whole "GIANT RANT OF DOOM" thing. Sometimes Jon really pisses me off is all. He's been missing a few rehearsals and it just annoys me. It's not like we have a ton of time. The shows next week. Open book or not, he still needs to be at rehearsals.

Anyway, now that that's explained, back to the theater itself. We've had two more rehearsals, and they put on another show this weekend. Damn good one too. I helped out around the theater, selling tickets, concessions, and fixing the random stuff that falls apart at the theater. It's actually a great deal of fun. Unfortunately it brings me into contact with someone who I'd really prefer not to talk to. Lilith and I have a... complicated... relationship to say the least.

That said, it's great being at the theater. Rehearsals are going well, and for the most part everyone gets along. The shows coming along well enough, considering the script we have to work with. Jon and I, being in nearly every scene, have the most trouble with it. But we went on an editing spree so it actually makes sense now.

Anyway, till next time. Thanks for reading.

Faol.

No comments:

Post a Comment