Thursday, April 7, 2011

Rehearsal 3

Sorry for the wait. Anyway, I figured I should post again. We've had another rehearsal. It's going well all in all.

But here's the weird part, on my way to the theater, I ended up running my car off the road and nailing a tree. I could swear I saw a guy standing in the middle of the road. I barely got a glimpse of him as I swerved. It must have been a trick of the light, because when I got myself back together and looked up nothing was there. Damn Jon! All of his talk of his nightmares was getting to me.

So I got to the theater, my car only dented a little, and found that Jon wasn't even there. That too was odd. He's usually really good about being at rehearsals.

Lilith seemed rather friendly today. We spoke on friendly terms for the first time in months. It was a good feeling.

Rehearsal itself is going well, I finally got my Irish accent down. The show's not for awhile, so I'll have plenty of things to write about here.

Thanks for reading.
Hobey Ho.
Faol

No comments:

Post a Comment