Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rehearsal 2

Alright so I just got back from another rehearsal for this show, and I'm not quite sure how it will turn out. A friend of mine, Jon, is involved and between the two of us there's always someone cracking jokes. This may save this show though because the script is terrible, I mean absolutely awful. It's beyond redundant, there's very little punctuation, and half the words are misspelled.

I think Jon's sick. It's a shame. He's not as good when he's sick, which goes for most people I assume. It's weird though, he keeps saying he's fine, but I swear he never took his eyes of the woods till we got on the highway and I dropped him off. I made fun of him for it and he laughed but... I don't know, he seemed off for some reason.

Oh well, I'm sure he'll be fine. Anyway, more rehearsals soon.
Thanks for reading.
Hobey ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment